Actall Corporations’ industry leading Personal Alarm Locating Systems (PALS), including personal duress, real time location, and alarm notification systems, are sold through leading security electronics integrators and select distributors worldwide. We rely on these dealers to effectively promote, successfully install , and properly educate and support end users of Actall solutions. In order to improve our relationships with all of our dealers, we have developed additional opportunities for them to take advantage of. Fresh program features such as new product training, access to peripheral marketing materials, and upgrade/ buyback options are some of the new opportunities made available to our dealers. All prospective dealers must complete the Actall Dealer Packet and have accurate and up to date informaton on file. We carefully consider each dealer applicant and analyze a variety of factors before approving dealer status.
New dealers must meet the following requirements to be eligible to order PALS products and receive a standard dealer discount.
- Complete PALS 9000 and PALS ATLAS product introduction and training
- Dealers will complete free training classes either via webinar, at Actall’s offices in Denver, or at a separate location (dealer is responsible for travel related expenses)
- Classes include:
- PALS 9000 testing, programming and basic troubleshooting for PMTs, IRTs Repeaters, Receivers, additional rf transmitters, and Crisis Controller Software for PALS 9000 Systems.
- PALS ATLAS testing, programming and basic troubleshooting for PMTs, LDNs, Gateways, additional rf transmitters and Crisis Controller Software for PALS ATLAS Systems.
- Pass any related tests to earn PALS 9000 and PALS ATLAS installer certification.
Dealer must comply with all payment terms.
Beginning in January 2015,all active dealers will be required to meet criteria to retain their status. We encourage all active dealers to occasionally brush up on their Actall product knowledge. Additionally, active dealers are required to complete product training for PALS ATLAS prior to their first installation.
DEALER PROGRAM LEVELS
In order to continually preserve and build on our existing dealer relationships while simultaneously offering incentive for newer dealers, we have different discount levels for certified Actall dealers.
Level 1: Standard. Discount minimum 5%, 0-1 successful installation, 1 certified Actall installer, <65 Actall credit rating, approved credit $25K minimum, up to 5% in additional marketing discounts available.
Level 2: Gold. Discount minimum 15%, 1-5 successful installations, $150K+ in cumulative revenue, 2-5 certified Actall installers, >= 65 Actall credit rating approved credit $50K minimum, up to 5% in additional marketing discounts available.
Level 3:Platinum. Discount minimum 20%, 5+ successful installations, $500K in cumulative revenue, 5+ certified Actall installers, >= 90 Actall credit rating, approved credit $100K minimum, up to 5% in additional marketing discounts available, lead sharing available, new product access and beta testing, access to demo room peripheral devices, top tier pricing, access to marketing materials, upgrade/buyback eligible for previous FA installs.
Each dealer is eligible to receive a variety of discounts in addition to a standard Actall dealer discount. The following list represents possible ways for dealers to earn additional discounts and reduced certification costs. Conversely, dealer discounts may be impacted negatively should approved dealers fail to meet certain criteria (*).
- Dealers recommending technology substitutions that favor Actall
- Dealers bidding multiple Actall specified projects
- Dealers actively marketing Actall products to their clients
- Dealers holding Actall inventory totalling 5K or more.
- Dealers completing 2 or more Actall installations in one calendar year
- Dealers completing a minimum of 1 install per year for 5 consecutive years
- Dealers with direct consultation or design build influence to spec Actall in to a project
- (*)Dealers with 5 or more trained employees
- (*)Dealers consistently in good financial standing with Actall
- (*)Dealers completing installations with little or no support needed
Please contact us with any Dealer Program questions or concerns.