PALS 9000 System | Additional Hardware
60019 | HID Badge Holder Tag
90149 | Alpha Numeric Pager
The 60007 one-button transmitter is designed for operation within the PALS ATLAS system architecture. This simple, reduced size transmitter is designed to provide staff, patients and vendors a lower cost alternative to the ruggedly constructed standard 60001 PMT.
Like the standard PMT, the 60007 utilizes a 2.4 GHz radio to accurately determine its location. This transmitter also uses the same channel to transmit alarm data. The button on the 60007 is used to summon for assistance when required. This device can be carried in a variety of positions, on its own with clip (as shown) or with an optional rubberized carrier (not shown).
- Lower cost and smaller form factor than part 60001
- Communicates with PALS ATLAS LDN field devices via 2.4GHz spectrum transmission
- Reliable data transmission between 60007 and LDN at a minimum of 50 feet
- Extended battery life (up to 1.5 years, depending on user preferences and deployment profile *)
- Low battery notification both on device and via transmission to PALS ATLAS system head end
- Unique device ID within installation environment
- Water resistant housing
- On/Off feature available
- No onsite device programming required. Device ships pre-programmed to user parameters.
- Dimensions: 6875” diameter, .625” width
- Case: Polycarbonate/ABS plastic/Lexan®
- Weight: Approximately .4 oz.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° Centigrade
- Battery Type: Standard CR 2032 coin cell battery or approved equal
- Data Transmission Settings: PAN ID, Ch 1-10, power +1dBm to -25dBm