20117-E | Reduced Size Door/Window Transmitter
The 20117-E Reduced Size Door/Window Transmitter allows easy connection to supervise contact closures such as doors, windows, and other related security devices.
The transmitter can be used in conjunction with a variety of devices. When the contact switch is activated within the device, the transmitters ID information is sent to the Crisis Controller® software showing the location of the alarm.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with the PALS® 9000 systems and Crisis Controller® software
- Will accept N/O or N/C external contacts
- Constructed of heavy duty ABS plastic
- Easy installation and programming
- Available in surface of flush mounting
- Full supervision of transmitters to include low battery, tamper, and inactivity
Dimensions: (LxWxH) 3.5”x1.7”x0.9″
Weight: ~ 3 oz.
Battery Type: 3 V Lithium
Connection: Screw Terminal Block for External Contact Connection