ATLAS System | Tags
60007 | One Button Round Tag
The 60007 One Button Round Tag is designed for operation within the ATLAS® system architecture. This simple, reduced size transmitter is designed to provide staff, patients and vendors a lower cost alternative to the ruggedly constructed standard 60001 Heavy Duty Tag.
Like the standard Heavy Duty Tag, the 60007 utilizes a 2.4 GHz radio to accurately determine its location. This transmitter also uses the same channel to transmit alarm data. The button on the 60007 is used to summon for assistance when required. This device has a loop to attach to lanyard or to clothing with included clip.
Features & Benefits
- Lower cost, feature rich and smaller form factor than part 60001
- Communicates with ATLAS® Locator field devices via 2.4GHz spectrum transmission
- Reliable data transmission between 60007 and Locator at a minimum of 50 feet
- Unique device ID within installation environment
- Low battery notification both on device and via transmission to ATLAS® system head end
- No on-site device programming required
- Extended battery life (Up to 1.5 years, depending on user preferences and deployment profile *)
Dimensions: 1.7” diameter, 0.55” width
Case: Polycarbonate/ABS plastic/Lexan®
Weight: Approximately 0.4 oz.
Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° Centigrade
Battery Type: Standard CR 2032 coin cell battery or approved equal
Data Transmission Settings: PAN ID, Ch 1-10, power +1dBm to -25dBm
*Battery Life when deployed will vary as a function of duty time used, frequency of alarm transmissions sent, LED brightness/frequency, location broadcast interval settings and environmental conditions at your site. Based upon 240mAh CR 2032 (Energizer).
Learn more | www.actall.com | 1-800-598-1745 Actall Corporation | PALS® U.S. Patent No. 6.175.308 | 2018 | REV A