ATLAS System | Tags
60008 | Two Button Round Tag
The 60008 Two Button Round Tag is designed for operation within the ATLAS system architecture. This feature rich, reduced size tag is designed to provide
staff, patients and vendors a lower cost alternative to the ruggedly constructed standard 60001 Heavy Duty Tag.
Like the standard Heavy Duty Tag, the 60008 utilizes a 2.4 GHz radio to accurately determine its location. This tag also uses the same channel to transmit alarm data. The buttons on the 60008 can be depressed by a user singularly or in combination to provide different functionality responses as defined by the user. This device has a loop to attach to lanyard or to clothing with included clip.
Features & Benefits
- Lower cost, feature rich and smaller form factor than part 60001
- Water resistant housing
- On/Off feature available
- Communicates with ATLAS® Locator field devices via 2.4GHz spectrum transmission
- Device ships pre-programmed to user parameters
- Two LED indicators for on-device user notifications
- Reliable data transmission between 60008 and Locator at a minimum of 50 feet
- Unique device ID within installation environment
- Low battery notification both on device and via transmission to ATLAS® system head end
- No on-site device programming required
- Extended battery life (Up to 1.5 years, depending on user preferences and deployment profile *)
Dimensions: 1.7” diameter, 0.55” width
Case: Polycarbonate/ABS plastic/Lexan®
Weight: Approximately 0.4 oz.
Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° Centigrade
Battery Type: Standard CR 2032 coin cell battery or approved equal
Data Transmission Settings: PAN ID, Ch 1-10, power +1dBm to -25dBm
*Battery Life when deployed will vary as a function of duty time used, frequency of alarm transmissions sent, LED brightness/frequency, location broadcast interval settings and environmental conditions at your site. Based upon 240mAh CR 2032 (Energizer).
Learn more | www.actall.com | 1-800-598-1745 Actall Corporation | PALS® U.S. Patent No. 6.175.308 | 2018 | REV A