ATLAS System | Tags
60018 | High Security Patient Tag
The 60018 High Security Patient Tag is designed for operation within the ATLAS system architecture. This high impact, tamper proof transmitter is designed to prevent removal and provide accurate real time location information. Additionally, the 60018 can provide valuable information for automated correctional workflows from movements and transports to medication passes, headcounts, and more.
The High Security Patient Tag utilizes a 2.4 GHz radio and transmits its unique ID to provide location within the ATLAS network. The device ships with 1 cut to length, tamper resistant band.
Features & Benefits
- Communicates with PALS® & ATLAS® Locator field devices via 2.4GHz spectrum transmission
- Reliable data transmission between 60018 and Locator at a minimum of 50 feet
- Extended battery life (up to 1.5 years, depending on user preferences and deployment profile *)
- Low battery notification both on device and via transmission to system head end
- Unique device ID within installation environment
- IP67 Rated Housing
- Both cut-band alarm and capacitive sense alarm included
- No onsite device programming required. Device ships pre-programmed to user parameters
Dimensions: 3” length, 3” width, 0.75” depth
Case: Polycarbonate/ABS plastic/Lexan®
Weight: Approximately 0.6 oz
Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° Centigrade
Battery Type: 2x AAA Duracell battery or approved equal
Data Transmission Settings: PAN ID, Ch 1-10, power +1dBm to -25dBm
*Battery Life when deployed will vary as a function of duty time used, frequency of alarm transmissions sent, LED brightness/frequency, location broadcast interval settings and environmental conditions at your site. Based upon 240mAh CR 2032 (Energizer).
Learn more | www.actall.com | 1-800-598-1745 Actall Corporation | PALS® U.S. Patent No. 6.175.308 | 2018 | REV A