ATLAS System | Tags
60019 | Badge Holder Tag
The 60019 Badge Holder Tag is designed for operation within the ATLAS® system architecture. This dual function transmitter is designed to provide staff, patients and vendors an alternative to a handheld or belt clipped duress device.
Like the standard Heavy Duty Tag, the Badge Holder Tag utilizes a 2.4 GHz radio to accurately determine its location. This transmitter also uses the same channel to transmit alarm data. The device design includes a secure housing for a standard ID badge as well as pull-cord duress notification. Ships with a nylon lanyard (Not shown).
Features & Benefits
- Lower cost, feature rich and smaller form factor than part 60001
- Device ships pre-programmed to user parameters
- Communicates with ATLAS® LDN field devices via 2.4GHz spectrum transmission
- Low battery notification both on device and via transmission to ATLAS® system head end
- Two LED indicators for on-device user notifications
- Button & pull-cord activation
- Reliable data transmission between 60019 and Locator at a minimum of 50 feet
- Unique device ID within installation environment
- No on-site device programming required
- Extended battery life (Up to 1.5 years, depending on user preferences and deployment profile *)
Dimensions: 1.6875” diameter, 0.625” width
Case: Polycarbonate/ABS plastic/Lexan®
Weight: Approximately 0.4 oz.
Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° Centigrade
Battery Type: 2x Standard CR 2032 coin cell battery or approved equal
Data Transmission Settings: PAN ID, Ch 1-10, power +1dBm to -25dBm
*Battery Life when deployed will vary as a function of duty time used, frequency of alarm transmissions sent, LED brightness/frequency, location broadcast interval settings and environmental conditions at your site. Based upon 240mAh CR 2032 (Energizer).
Learn more | www.actall.com | 1-800-598-1745 Actall Corporation | PALS® U.S. Patent No. 6.175.308 | 2018 | REV A